- SKU: #9400275
- View the size chart
- The Brooks® Cascadia 15 trail running shoes have the lightweight durability, underfoot support, and reliable outsole grip to keep you steady on every path. These neutral running shoes also feature a protective rock shield plate to help guard against rocks and debris.
- Predecessor: Cascadia 14.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper increases breathability and improves drainage for a distraction-free fit.
- Mud Guard provides on-the-go protection from trail debris.
- Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
- Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot and at the toe for a fifth pivot point.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects your foot from rocks and roots on the trail.
- Durable rubber outsole featuring TrailTack traction for better grip on a variety of trail surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Brooks Cascadia 15 Predecessor Cascadia 14 Support Type Neutral 9400275 QHQCESR